- Bar of the State of New York
- Other Memberships:
- Register of Trade Mark Agents
The Faculty of Notaries Public in Ireland
- Direct Professional Access:
Recent Cases & Legal Work
Stephen is instructed by solicitors and in-house counsel on a variety of contentious and non-contentious matters. Some of his recent work includes:
- Fried v. Fried & anor  IEHC 324 – Interlocutory Injunction – Trade Mark Protection. (Counsel for Applicant).
- Fried v. Fried  IEHC 325 – Shareholder Oppression – s.212 CA 2014 – Counterclaim. (Counsel for Respondent).
- Delta Index Ltd v. Ayondo Markets Ltd  IEHC 52 – Security for Costs – s.52 CA 2014 – Special Circumstances. (Counsel for Respondent).
- Advanced Industrial Technology Corporation Ltd v. Casey & ors  IEHC 336 – Professional Negligence – Fraudulent Misrepresentation – Amendment of Pleadings. (Counsel for Plaintiff).
- McAteer & ors v. Fried & ors  IEHC 249 – Summary Application in Plenary Action – Interlocutory Injunction – Delay. (Counsel for First and Third Defendants).
- Promontoria (Aran) Ltd v. Jaszai Ltd  IEHC 250 – Summary Judgment. (Counsel for Defendants).
- O’Beirne v. Lynch  IEHC 337 – Bankruptcy. (Counsel for Petitioning Creditor).
- Estate of Eastwood, Application of Eastwood  IEHC 387. Probate – Lost Will – Presumption of Revocation. (Counsel for Respondents).
- Acted for a plaintiff in a High Court action claiming relief and damages under the Commercial Agents Directive (2011/7/EU as implemented by SI 580/2012) in the international automotive industry.
- Acted in an arbitration for a commercial landlord in respect of a rent review.
- Stephen has also had the privilege of being briefed by the Attorney General and Chief State Solicitor’s Office in relation to matters of European Union Law and WTO Law.
This form is made available to solicitors & in-house counsel for professional purposes only, and to members of Approved Bodies for the purposes of Direct Professional Access
- 01-817 2386
- 087-276 6821
- Law Library Four Courts Dublin 7
- @Stephen Moran