- Direct Professional Access:
- Conor Duff and Ronan Connolly, ‘Assessing the impact of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Directive and its Irish transposition – Nearly 30 years on’, Commercial Law Practitioner (2022) 29(4).
- Conor Duff, ‘Discovery and DSARs – trends, reform and motivations’, Bar Review (2021) 26(4).
- Conor Duff and Anthony Walsh, ‘EU Treaties and related secondary legislation’, (Clarus Press 2020).
- Conor Duff, ‘Dirty Money – an Overview of the Irish Anti Money Laundering landscape’, Commercial Law Practitioner (2019) 26(5).
- Conor Duff, ‘DPP v Doyle – the road not taken’, Irish Criminal Law Journal (2018) 28(1).
Speeches & Lectures
- Conor Duff, ‘Summary judgment in the wake of the decision in O’Malley – Quo Vadis?’, paper delivered by Alan Doherty S.C. (Irish Rule of Law International Commercial Law Conference 2022) 27 October 2022.
- Conor Duff, ‘Practice in Construction Law and Resolution of Construction disputes’ (Construction Bar Association) 22 January 2020.
- Conor Duff, ‘Anti-money laundering 2019 – an update’ (Dublin Solicitors CPD) 11 April 2019.
- Lecture: EU Law, Company Law and Contract Law, City Colleges Dublin.
- previously lectured Contract law and PPC modules Law Society of Ireland.
- previously lectured Contract law II Maynooth University.
Pro-bono & Voluntary
- Executive Committee Member, Construction Bar Association (2022-present).
- Member of Members’ Committee, Irish Council for European Law (2022-present).
- Board member of Heritage Credit Union (2020 – present).
- Board member of TCDGSU (2021).
- FLAC volunteer (2018-present).
This form is made available to solicitors & in-house counsel for professional purposes only, and to members of Approved Bodies for the purposes of Direct Professional Access
- 087-067 5249
- Distillery Building 145/151 Church Street Dublin 7
- @Conor Duff