- Direct Professional Access:
My practice involves aspects of judicial review, commercial/chancery, criminal law, and general practice. I am also Adjunct Asst. Professor at Trinity College Dublin.
- ‘The Housing Crisis and the Constitution’, The Irish Jurist (2021), co-authored with Hilary Hogan
- ‘Children’s Rights and End of Life Decision-Making: In the Matter of JJ’ , Irish Judicial Studies Journal (2021)
- ‘Discovery at the Crossroads: Tobin and the Kelly Report’, Irish Law Times (2021)
- ‘Remote Justice and Covid 19’ Covid-19 Law and Human Rights Observatory blog, Trinity College Dublin (2021)
- ‘The Law of Perjury in Ireland’, Irish Criminal Law Journal (2020)
- ‘Our Herculean Judiciary?: Interpretivism and the Unenumerated Rights Doctrine’, Irish Judicial Studies Journal (2020)
- ‘Unloosing the Gordian Knot: The Scope of the Exclusionary Rule for Bad Character Evidence in Irish Law’, King’s Inns Law Review (2019). This paper was awarded the journal’s prize for Best Overall Article, which was presented by the Chief Justice, Mr. Justice Frank Clarke.
- ‘The Decision of the Supreme Court in Kerins v McGuinness – Context and Implications’, Houses of the Oireachtas, Library and Research Service (2019)
- ‘Administrative Financial Sanctions’ , Houses of the Oireachtas, Library and Research Service (2019).
- Distinguishing Hearsay and Real Evidence: The People (DPP) v McD’, Hibernian Law Journal (2017)
- I presented a paper entitled ‘The Normative Irrelevance of Intentions in Assisted Dying Cases’ at the ICON-S Mundo Conference 2021, with co-author Dr Conor Crummey.
- I presented a paper entitled ‘Public accountability after Kerins’ at the Sovereignty, Populism and Constitutional Politics conference in University College Cork in August 2019.
- I presented a paper on unenumerated rights at the ‘Constitution at 80’ conference at the University of Limerick in November 2017.
This form is available to solicitors & in-house counsel and members of an Approved Body, for the purposes of Direct Professional Access