- The Hon. Mr. Justice Donal O'Donnell, Chief Justice - The Relationship between claims under the Constitution and the ECHR (and Charter); a new phase?
- Mr Justice Bays Larsen, Vice-President of the Court of Justice - Recent Jurisprudence from the CJEU on the Dublin Regulations
- Ms Justice Síofra O’Leary, Section President of the European court of Human Rights - The AFSJ and the ECHR: the Bosphorus Presumption, cross fertilisation and other stories
- Professor Niamh Nic Shuibhne - Recent developments in EU Citizenship Law
- Michael McDowell SC - Fajujonu, AO and DL and the Citizenship Referendum
Topics for discussion include
In light of the ongoing developments in relation to managing the Covid pandemic, IACBA have taken the difficult decision to reluctantly move the 2021 IACBA conference to an online-only event.
This conference is open to all – Law Library members & external organisations.
Group discount available on online tickets or Distillery tickets – buy 7 places, get 1 place free. Use discount code DIS1FR to avail below of this discount.
To attend this conference, please register below.
Attend this event
2021 EBA Annual Employment Law Conference
10 Dec 02:00 pm
Dignity in court – working with clients and witnesses with disabilities
13 Dec 04:30 pm
Access to Justice: Family Law Reform and Children’s Rights
15 Dec 04:30 pm