Gaffney Room, Distillery Building, Dublin 7
Topics for discussion include
An issue common to all professions, and regularly before the courts; is that of client confidentiality and privilege, particularly in respect of client-lawyer communications.
A panel discussion, with current & former members of the Bar, assessing recent developments and challenges in this area:
- The Hon. Ms. Justice Aileen Donnelly, Supreme Court
- Ciarán Toland SC, Member of the Inner Bar
- Rory Flynn, Head of Legal, Wells Fargo Bank International
- Harriet Meagher, Partner, Meagher Solicitors
Welcome from Sean O’Sullivan BL, Chair of Public Affairs Committee
The discussion will be followed by a drinks and networking reception in the Shed’s Bar.
Register your place now, as places are limited – Register Here
Our Beyond The Bar Alumni Network aims to
- Retain a link with members and colleagues who are still engaged with the area of work that you are involved in.
- Build a community of fellow alumni across a range of sectors leading to exciting collaborations and partnerships.
- Strengthen the culture and values of The Bar of Ireland, recognising that integrity, professionalism and collegiality extend to our former colleagues.
For more see https://www.lawlibrary.ie/join-us/alumni/