Distillery Building and Online
Topics for discussion include
Location: Distillery Building and Online
Panel Chairs: Danny McCoy, IBEC & The Hon Ms. Justice Marguerite Bolger
Speakers and Topics includes;
- Mairead McKenna SC ~The live feed of social media problems in employment law
- Mark Gerard Connaughton SC ~Reform and amendment of the law on protected disclosures: The Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Act, 2022
- Oisin Quinn SC ~ I used to work here – the future of the workplace in a post-pandemic world
- Cathy Smith SC ~ From cooking a fry to delivering a pie: Denny, Domino’s and the status of the worker in Irish law
- Barra Faughnan BL ~ Beyond belief – religion and the workplace
- Lorna Madden BL ~ Mind the gap – regulating the gender pay differential
- Kiwana Ennis BL ~ Sorry we can’t help you – the impact of illegality on the employment contract in Ireland
Attendance is open to EBA members, members of The Bar of Ireland and all other interested persons.
Buy 6 tickets and receive 10% group discount – please use GROUPDISC code.
Attendance: 3.5 CPD Point