- British and Irish Legal Information Institute - BAILII
Modelled on the Australasian Legal Information Institute website, BAILII gives access to case law and legislation from Ireland and the U.K.
- Irish Legal Information Initiative - IRLII
IRLII complements the Irish portion of BAILII providing access to the most recent case law and legislation pending their loading on the BAILII site. The site also provides other research assistance
- Oireachtas Debates
Parliamentary Debates from 1919 to date, fully searchable
- Bilingual Acts
Access to many Acts in Irish and English with the ability to split the screen and show both simultaneously.
- Dublin International Arbitration Centre
- Legal Diary
A daily list of all the cases for hearing in the Supreme Court, the Court of Criminal Appeal the Central Criminal Court, the High Court and the Dublin Circuit Court.
- Courts Service Judgments
Provides the full text of written judgments made available by the Court Offices from the following dates: Supreme Court 2001, High Court, 2005 and Court of Criminal Appeal, 2004
- Supreme Court
Includes information on the jurisdiction and composition of the Court, its members and judgments, the legal system, a bibliography of constitutional law and useful links
Irish Government & State Agency Sites
- Attorney General's Office
- www.blueblindfold.gov.ie - Anti-Human Trafficking Unit
Established to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated response to human-trafficking,
- Citizens' Information Database
Well indexed information on all aspects of civil and social rghts and entitlements in Ireland
- Citizens' Information - Justice
Contains information about the justice system, the courts, jury service, etc.
- Companies Registration Office
- Company Law Review Group
- Courts Service
- Director of Public Prosecutions, Office of the
- Director of Corporate Enforcement, Office of the
- Equality Tribunal
Provides the main focus for redress of first instance for equality cases arising under both employment equality and equal status legislation
- Health and Safety Authority
Provides texts and legislation on enforcement, regulations codes etc some multilingual.
- Information Commissioner, Office of the
- Irish Competition Authority
- Irish Government Website
This site is a portal for Irish government departments and state agency websites.
- Irish Statute Book
Contains the core legislative database and the Chronological Tables prepared for the Attorney General's Office together with links to subsequent legislation and alternative sites
- Labour Court
- Land Registry and Registry of Deeds
Poperty registration authority
- Law Reform Commission
Contains the full-text of recent Law Reform Commission papers.
- Oireachtas, Houses of the
Parliamentary Debates from 1919 to date fully searchable,
Other Useful Irish Sites
- Irish Law Site
Hosted by University College Cork, this website is a directory of legal and governmental links.
- The Law Society of Ireland
Full text of Gazette articles, search for solicitors' firms, information on courses for solicitors, links
Provides links to information for and on the legal profession in Ireland and Northern Ireland
Pink Sheets in PDF available for a few years. One can retrieve lists of information without charge. To view full text one must have a subscription.
- British and Irish Ombudsman Association
This association publishes a directory of ombudsman schemes and complaint handling bodies in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Radio Telefis Eireann
- Local commercial radio station listings
- Irish and Sunday Independent and regional papers
- Irish Examiner and regional papers
- Irish Times
- The Sunday Business Post
- Northern Ireland Legislation
Updated statutes of Northern Ireland 1981-2000
Please note: The Law Library cannot be responsible for availability of, or content on, external websites.